Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I sort of did the same thing - Hate MM

Posted: Dec 9th, 2017 - 8:55 pm In Reply to: Exactly, - Ditto!

When I was employed at the spawn of the devil company, MM, I hated it so much, I could hardly bring myself to work. Finally after 8 long months of torture, I found another job and quit on the spot. I sent letters to the hospitals where I worked and also corporate with a cc from the ones I sent to the hospitals.

I told the hospitals how horrible MM was, how it treated their MTs and the low rate of pay and put that in the letter, hoping they would the math.

I heard later on MM had lost those accounts and I don't know if I had anything to do with that, but I sure hope I did and if not, I at least had my say, because there is no way you can fight them or hurt them, unless, hopefully they lose the account. I wonder where those hospitals went or did they just switch over to Epic? Never know, but again I had my say and good for you for speaking up! We are helpless with these horrible companies, each and every one of them and I do feel I work for a decent company now, but at subpar pay, so they fall into that category as well. I guess when it all goes, I will look elsewhere, but I am squeaking by and for now it seems to be enough, but not nearly enough. I won't be visiting Paris in the spring, I know that for a fact!!!!!! Not even downtown! Thank god for Groupon!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)