Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Lies - Mt

Posted: Dec 9th, 2017 - 8:32 pm In Reply to: Wondering - Dredlocked

People were let go because line counts were down and not enough work. It doesn’t matter if I post this now since we don’t work there anymore. My thought on this was if they were losing business why did they just sit on their asses and not do anything to go out get business? I thought they had some kind of a sales department or something or marketing I guess I should say. It’s like they just sat back and watched it happen and did nothing but let people go as the work went down. What a way to run a business that you want to be successful. I think they knew for months that it was going to wrap up. They just needed to lie to us so they could keep making their money until they did. Another situation my like ounce been down for over a year. I was told I was going to be trained on different accounts and very soon and this was last summer and it never happened. I kept getting lied to over and over. After I realized it was all just lies I went out and found another job. That is when I realized that they were out for themselves and they lie to the people that work for them and I knew after I seen your post on this board from employees just let go that something sinister was going on. They have been lying about the situation for months. When I realize this I lost all respect for the owners and the managers and I have just been biding my time knowing this was going to happen. The bottom line is they kept us long enough to end the situation and pack up their money from the sale and look at us now. We have no guidance and no one is telling us what to do next and here we sit on this board talking Amongst ourselves because we have no other choice if we need to communicate which was another issue with that company. No communication whatsoever between coworkers was ever allowed. Talk about micromanagement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)