Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Most of us have been in your shoes, so we understand sm - Another voice

Posted: Dec 9th, 2017 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: Grace: My opinion - MT

how you feel. My advice to you is that you pretty much memorize "Best Practices." It is M-Modal's "bible." You can plan on working on many other accounts on a day-to-day basis. Prepare yourself mentally for that. MM provides us with client profiles for each account and they will be right there next to where you edit so you can refer to them all the time. You'll like "job samples." Fluency is a great program--there's a learning curve, of course, but I have stripped mine down which is easier and quicker for me but it is wise to learn all that Fluency offers. As the others have said, keep a positive attitude. It's difficult at times to maintain that, but in the end, positivity will get you through the tough times. I wish you the best of luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)