Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Protecting Good Companies - It is common sense

Posted: Dec 8th, 2017 - 9:58 pm In Reply to: Funny how people feel they need to "protect" the good - companies from getting resumes.

There are many sides regarding why people don’t want to share the names of their employers. One may be to protect their anonymity. Another may be that they think you should do your own research and do a job search on your own. What is a good company for one may not be good for all, and it might be helpful to define “good.” You might get hired by a company that someone recommends and end up hating it, only to come back and badmouth that person or company or not have it work for some other reason. There is the issue of protecting one’s employer. I work onsite, but I would never go public with any information related to open positions. Protecting overtime would be the least of my worries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)