Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Exactly why I feel like I want to barf...so little information has been given! - Hayseed

Posted: Dec 8th, 2017 - 9:35 am In Reply to: We always get paid for training - LDSMT

I am coming to a "chat board" for help and that is just wrong. There should be someone at MModal who can answer my questions, but the only e-mails I have are either to tech support or to recruitment.

Whose my boss? Mystery.
Training pay? Mystery.
Health insurance rates? Mystery.

I wish I was never told to check this board out after my 8+ year hiatus from it. Sometimes not knowing anything is better than knowing just enough to make a person physically ill.

If it was just me, no problem. But I have this kid, who has already racked up unbelievable medical bills and will continue to do so, and my husband is sick, and I'm just so overwhelmed and exhausted.

I don't cry, but I can't stop because I feel like it's all out of my hands and there's nothing I can do about it all and I HATE feeling like this. I'm a strong woman dammit, but I have no golden parachute, no family to call on for support...it's just me and I feel so alone and useless right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)