Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I'm with both of you! - LongtimeMT

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 6:19 pm In Reply to: I'm with you, if SR puts it and it's ok...sm - Old Anon

I am not actually sure whether we lose points over this. All I know is the whole thing has gotten extremely annoying.

And Old Anon, I agree because we used to not only expand abbreviations and headings, one of our accounts used the long form for dates for years. For years I was expanding the dates to long form on this account. No kidding, it took VR that long to finally start expanding the dates to long form on its own...and maybe 2 months later, they took it off the CP. So now we get feedback for not leaving the date as dictated and that is another thing I am changing all day long. We need to be able to either just leave the date however VR types it, or someone program VR to type the dates as dictated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)