Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

BOS/Grammar - Lee

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 6:13 pm In Reply to: My pet peeve is the BOS. - MTfor years

The English language is going down the tubes. Very few people even bother to properly conjugate verbs: "They done it, we seen it, I seen it, and I axed him." It goes on and on. My pet peeve is using then for than. Medical language is going the same direction. Even physicians are not using proper English and some get metacarpal and metatarsal mixed up. It's all about money and trying to please people who only care about money at the expense of the patient and quality. I have been tasked with fixing templates for no compensation and that takes more time that creating something which is specific to the patient. Medical transcriptionists are used and abused at every turn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)