Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Not alone - PAMT

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 6:52 am In Reply to: Trust me...not alone! - CG

Same here, but it's not my line count, it's my quality. I can get 100% quality for 2 or 3 audits, and then I can plummet to 98 sometimes. It's so frustrating. I feel like I could be fired also at anytime because I'm not consistent. I've been working at home for 20 years also, close to the age of 50, and just trying to decide what I could do next if I do get fired. The hospitals in my area or doctors offices like to hire only CMA/LPNs for front desk work so they can take turns from front desk to working with patients. I do not have the energy nor do I want to go back to school. I already have an Associates Degree in Business/Medical Secretary, and now that's not even enough. Ughh. So you're not alone. Just got a keep on keeping on, as my son says, haha!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)