Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 43)

Not Necessarily - True

Posted: Dec 7th, 2017 - 6:44 am In Reply to: Funny how people feel they need to "protect" the good - companies from getting resumes.

I once gave the name of where I worked to a former coworker, along with some of the requisites and nuances behind employment there. Well, she applied. She was hired, and immediately my account manager wanted to give her half of MY work, which was only part time anyway! I was beyond seething! I did not give her the information for her to come in and take what I was already doing. I pleaded with my manager not to give her my work, as I was happy with the amount I was getting and did not want that to change. She did not, thankfully, but I will be really cautious about telling anyone where I work now. So it does happen!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)