Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Cell phone - MT

Posted: Dec 6th, 2017 - 10:30 pm In Reply to: Additionally - Good luck

I had a cell but wound up going back to the landline. It turns out it is much cheaper through my cable company (bundled with Internet). I have all features -- call waiting, caller ID, call block, etc. -- plus unlimited domestic and international LD for only $13 per month (got in on a special). A cell is completely unnecessary for me; I wasn't using most of the features and loathe texting.

Then there is the brain tumor connection to cell phones that I don't have to worry about. :)

You have some good additional tips there. Starbucks is a bankbreaker; I gave that up years ago. Too much caffeine in their beans to be healthy anyway.

As you say, the list is endless. I really hoped to get people thinking. Too many times we find ourselves just going through the motions without stopping to think about how it could be different or what we could do without or scale back on.

Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)