Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

All experiences are not equally the same.... - MTs for Change

Posted: Dec 6th, 2017 - 3:38 pm In Reply to: WRONG. CPL rates are NOT stagnant! - PAY

The multiple services where I have worked, the rates basically, generally, have remained the same for a decade, since the SR bomb which was cut way too low, give or take a 1/2 cent or so and depending on the service. Our inhouse facilities here in my town have a union, and they are paid by the hour, at market pay as found in BLS, well paid, tough to get in. Southern part of state, nonunion but also hourly and market pay plus. Feel free to add your differing experiences, but it's not a qualification factor. And it's not just me taking this on. I am a qualified enough facilitator getting together the people who have a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to work together to get this done. If I thought I could or was going to do this on my own, I wouldn't be here telling you about it or asking your opinion, participation and for your input. I'd just do it... Nobody can do this alone...I will be happy to share the lead or support somebody else who wants to take the lead, doesn't have to be me, I offered it to the MT Me site coordinator, she didn't take it, though was willing to post and share it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)