Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I was really hoping to crank the lines while I could... - Hayseed

Posted: Dec 6th, 2017 - 12:29 pm In Reply to: AHD touching base - Mt25

I don't usually get angry, but I could spit nails right now. It's like the worst of the worst of the dictation is coming down the sh*it sewer and it's slowing me down so bad to the point where I'm kicking my ass for not cashing out my PEP time, but instead I stupidly rolled it over to MM.

In addition to the beyond crappy audio files, I'm having to switch between different platforms, one that is slower than molasses and times/locks me out if a report takes more than 5 minutes to transcribe. It's to the point where I'd be making more money collecting the ample "Natty Daddy" cans on the side of my road tossed by other sad souls who see no future in this neck of the woods.

As I was chatting up next-door neighbors/friends, who are both physicians at EMMC, and asking them to be personal references, they had no idea how little we were paid. They said it was like realizing there were actual slave elves behind those huge meal spreads at Hogwarts. They went on to say they thought it was strange I had a home birth...they thought it was because maybe I was a closet hippie and had no idea it was because a hospital birth was an un-affordable non-option. They truly are all clueless over there and it's sad but not surprising.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)