Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To the contrary... - MTs for Change

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 11:33 pm In Reply to: Platitudes. - SaveItUBrokenRecord

To the contrary, though I do have to use words to explain and correct the misinterprations and judgments here, there is a web site, a means for you to contact in the near future your employers as a brave group with your requests to improve conditions in your work places. There is somebody out there (me and a few others) working on forming worker cooperatives, and freelance shared networks, and collective bargaining mechanisms, and developing other strategies.
Not to age discriminate, but you do have a point, let the older, burned out, tired fade away, and hopefully not influence the nontired, energetic empowered elders, and the energetic, empowered, can-do younger MTEs so they can develop new models, and new strategies.
I am not sure who would want to hire some of the uncivil, negative, rude defeatist attitudes present... It is really quite sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)