Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Woof - MTs for Change

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 3:04 pm In Reply to: Why haven't you responded to the other - thread?

I tried to link to it, but came up with a blank screen, which appeared to indicate the person deleted it once they realized it was inaccurate. I find the threads to be a bit disheveled and disorderly here, so perhaps I missed it. The list of MT working conditions is the beginning of articulating the working conditions that we want. You can't ask for 1 or 11 or 100 items, if you don't know what it is or are (I want more money), and you certainly don't have to only identify one condition and never identify any another until you get that one. The list is not just to present to an existing MTSO as our 'demands." It is designing our ideal MTSO that we want others to create in the future, rather than looking to the existing naughty, evil, misguided, or incompetent MTSOs to copy as the gold (or tarnished metal) standard. When used as collaborative bargaining, the strategy for what and how much (one, some, all, more) to request will be developed then by a trained collaborative bargainer, not simply a citizen with an opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)