Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Pretty angry - MT1975

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 10:46 am In Reply to: AHD touching base - Mt25

Honestly I am pretty angry. I feel tricked, I feel used, I feel backed into a corner. To rip the job from us and then to now allow unemployment knowing our wages are going to change significantly, and the job description will change significantly with NO NOTICE (2 weeks is a laugh) is horrible. Then to daily ask us to sit and work it is like "put up and shut up." In the world today they are talking about men taking advantage of women in the movie industry. This is akin to me to that. It really is. Only this is financially. Scrambling to send resumes out this time of year and getting a good response. Forget it. My family does not even believe this has happened. They think I am exaggerating. But I am self-supporting and they aren't here. Anyway, at first I was shocked, then I was afraid, now I am plain ANGRY. I am going to unemployment personally and talking to them about the situation. I am going to their career services in person and explaining to them about this situation. At the very least I will have spoken up on my behalf instead of putting up and shutting up. Merry Christmas to me. Hope the rest of you who did not go with M Modal have a situation to fall back on. I do not. And AHD was counting on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)