Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 45)

Night of the Living Dread - Poopsy

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 3:42 am In Reply to: AHD touching base - Mt25

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause.  The takeover was timed to occur around the holidays when we all need the extra cash, and at a time when no one is hiring.  I have sent resumes out, and the only prospect is so preposterous, I had laughing fits while taking their test.  I cannot stop dwelling on how so few job postings there were on this site when this happened.  A coincidence?  I used to work for this company before it underwent a name change.  Today I started having flashbacks to the time when I was pushing myself so hard, I would daydream about checking into a hospital just to REST.  I had no idea my lines were being messed with.  I should have just found another job or another career, but looking back, I was in a complete fog.  I could not see out of it.  I have read that your brain actually loses IQ points under that kind of stress.  I finally did get out and I remember the euphoria washing over me that day.  Of all the companies, of course, it had to be this one, but I will never allow myself to be abused like that again.  I will go elsewhere or they will fire me, whichever comes first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)