Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 42)

You choose to lose... - MTs for Change

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 12:28 am In Reply to: This is one place you lose me NM - MTSadly

An account here and there. I have researched. The burnout for doctors is high, and while some may "like" it, many others do not or even if they do like, do not have time for it. They can and do revolt. Remember Dr. Wible? She crusades against the system because of physician suicide. They want time with their patients, not documentation. They can try all the technology and scribe ideas they want, I doubt they will get away from the human interface...adapt a bit, One MTSO is trying a concept of having their MTs be the virtual scribe. Be a virtual assistant, expand a bit, pick up some billing/coding to sweeten the pot.
I am not selling my ideas. I am giving and explaining my ideas, and I will not always sugar coat it or PC it up all the time for you, which given the less than honey tones here, I suspect would not be appreciated either. Can't please everybody. What you see is what you get. And it might have a typoe or grammatical error here and there! Have a fabulous day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)