Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I looked into that today - Sick and Tired

Posted: Dec 4th, 2017 - 3:57 pm In Reply to: Possible suggestion ... - smsm

They aren't outsourcing and have the account directly through the clinic, which is part of a very large medical center in Oklahoma City. I was trying to figure out who to contact at the hospital. I really, really want them to know about this, especially since Encore is blaming THEM for not being able to pay us, which I highly doubt is the case. It's not the client's responsibility to make sure we get paid anyway. We're heading into our checks being 6 days late. We never received them today and nobody can give us any answers. I do plan to file in small claims court if my check isn't there tomorrow and I also refuse to do any further work for them until I get paid. I'm spending the time looking for a new job! I know that small claims is essentially the only recourse that I have, as well as cutting off my services, so that is why I wanted to post about this on here. I want to expose them as much as possible and warn others about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)