Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Disagree - Not moving forward

Posted: Dec 4th, 2017 - 11:28 am In Reply to: Petition Update: Moving Forward - MTs for Change

There are already several ways for MTs to network with forums here and on Facebook, If people want to network they would have already done so and don't need another website to visit, I question your motives and would like to see your plan for the future. Have you considered the costs involved in forming onshore MTSOs and obtaining clients and employees? You would have to charge clients more to pay your employees a living wage and provide benefits, which is why work was offshored in the first place. Take a look at the number of services that have folded or been absorbed by larger corporations and then explain how you can create something sustainable. There are a number of challenges involving HIPAA compliance and EMR software that would need to be compatible with your client's systems in addition to IT and tech support staff. It is too little, too late. Technology killed medical transcription and from my perspective people are accepting this and either riding it out or moving on to other things. I agree, the horse has left the barn, the ship has sailed, whatever cliché you want to use but it is over. 2000 signatures is not very many and those are probably the only people who care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)