Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The AAMT stood by and said nothing when offfshoring began. - ...and they originated the incompetent QA system..

Posted: Dec 4th, 2017 - 11:24 am In Reply to: I am understanding why people do not succeed - more detail

...that most MTSOs use today. They did this with not a single soul in the organization who had any formal training in well-established quality assurance methods and techniques. It was literally a thought off the top of someone's head (I know, because I do have such training and the cockamamie QA scoring system was obviously not designed by a QA professional, so I asked an insider I happened to know what the process was. Someone dreamed it up, passed it around to the board members who said "Yeah, that looks good" despite their lack of knowledge, and voila! They wrote it up and published it, and that was all there was to it.).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)