Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Petition Update: Moving Forward - MTs for Change

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2017 - 7:02 pm In Reply to: YouAreOutranked - FormerMgr

My, oh my, I do see the problem. I am not here to impress, nor am I impressed by your "rank." It is also not always the quantity, but rather the quality.
I was given permission to post the petition on this site by the site owner, who pinned it to the top of the site. I am not soliciting nor am I competing. I am updating the result of the petition.
If you read the update, it mentions there are other sites to forum (including MT Stars) on this topic amongst many other topics. However, this site has a focused purpose to improve the MTSO industry. The MT Coalition is not a place for venting, hating, whining, cattiness, nor defeatism. It is a place for constructive, positive solutions. One thing I do agree with you on, is that I alone will not change the industry, but WE positive, solutions-oriented people from a wide background of experiences can and will. You are free to stay stuck in the toxic swamp, while the rest move forward. Have a nice evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)