Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

AHD dislikes? - Me

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2017 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: O-M-G Looks like KARMA bit Some A$$ - Karma

Yeah that’s right, keep those dislikes coming. I’m loving it, especially the dislikes from the 4 in the management team J&J and C&D. I guess no one likes hearing the hard truth. I call it like I see it. Nothing but a bunch of underhanded dirty jokers who got what they deserved. A piece of advice.....Consider being GENUINELY nicer and more compassionate to people. If you would have treated your employees better in this way considering the recent situation and the past situations, you may have gotten respect and more understanding from them. Put yourselves in their position, how would you have felt if someone sent you a very evasive email just out of the blue which stated you no longer have a job. Didn’t consider any feelings did you? Lousy jokers! And now you’re asking for overtime....my goodness, you’re so pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)