Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Jeezl...weezl - Sm

Posted: Dec 1st, 2017 - 11:48 am In Reply to: Why I No Longer Assist with Word Help - MT

I just imagine somebody on the other end pulling their hair out, with their job being threatened, error rates, QA scores, production, etc. If I can help, I do. I don't expect a ty, particularly. I just hope it made their day a little easier.

Funny story....maybe 20 years ago, this board, I think. It was really an MT related board, not social media so much, got into a huge discussion over Levaquin/levofloxavin....the a and the o in the generic. Queen Bee of the board could not accept anyone else being right, fought to the death, so to speak. Those were the days. 30 posts on how to spell a drug name correctly. Hadn't thought about that in a while!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)