Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

I am a recent "transition" - I miss my coworkers--Rose

Posted: Nov 30th, 2017 - 11:52 am In Reply to: Not to sound like a confrontational D-hole, but you are out of MT now, right? - Hayseed

I am a person who feels to compelled to help others. Whenever you leave a job it is only normal to want to keep a connection with your fellow employees. If you note your OP asked for help and said:

"In less than 2 weeks my job is here now. And I don't know if I will lose everything. I keep looking for other employee jobs outside of the house and elsewhere but nothing."

I realize you wanted people to tell you that what you are doing is the right answer and reassure you, but I am more of a realist. In LDSMT's post you seemed to focus on the positives and not the negatives. As I said, this is the same thing I did--I was in denial.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)