Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It was the same when I was there and it sucked. - Way too much distraction SM

Posted: Nov 30th, 2017 - 9:46 am In Reply to: Wahlscribe Telegram Program - sm

and I asked about not being on it. The manager said it was the easiest way for them to get hold of us, instead of email. Or, I was told to check every half hour or so.

That does no good when you're reamed out for missing a stat or other message intended for you, with a good 90% of the messages are all stupid, time-wasting chatter.

Best thing for them is contact individually whomever you need.

And on the other hand, then you're chewed out for not making line count. Kind of difficult to work steadily when you are implied to keep almost constant attention on that stupid message system.

It's a fracked up mess over there, and I see it hasnt gotten any better with those 3 bimbos in charge.

Side sections were created to reduce chatter in the main room. Didn't do much good.

The only thing you can do is stay off all the side sections/rooms and only your group's section.

I've been there. I wish I could give you an easy answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)