Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Super easy accout with same dictators. - luck of the draw

Posted: Nov 29th, 2017 - 2:19 pm In Reply to: I'm struggling to get 200 lph editing - brokeMT

I think really it's just a matter of having a super easy account (all clinic) with not a ton of dictators (under 30). That, and the fact I have a large library of autocorrect entries from doing the same clinic and providers for years. I think, too, with the smaller number of providers, the SR seems to be much better with less to change in the drafted document. I have been on accounts with hundreds of dictators and multiple work types where it was impossible to get anywhere near 200 lines/hour.

For the original poster, it was a very difficult transition for me going from ST to edit. My pay decreased by about half for many years. I'm still not even making 2/3 of what I was with all ST. Some people seem to be able to adapt much easier (some crazy people claim to prefer edit), but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone claiming to make the same money with edit as ST, so definitely anticipate a decrease in income.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)