Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Facilities outsource - We were all gone

Posted: Nov 28th, 2017 - 2:53 pm In Reply to: I wonder if most facilities when they outsource - get rid of everyone connected with transcription.

We had a supervisor (I use the term loosely) who kept telling us it would be at least a year or two before anything would happen like that. That was in October and on January 1st we were all let go.

I think she felt she was so valuable, they would keep her, but she went down with the ship too and I think that is why she lied to us. She truly got what she deserved. She refused to go with the MTSO that took over!

So yes, they can let everyone go, but again, may depend on the facility, but you know what it boils down to, the almighty dollar, so don't hope you will stay on, be ready to be kicked to the curb. We did get severance pay though.

It has been downhill ever since and that was 5 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)