Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 51)

Yep, we've all allowed this to happen - smsm

Posted: Nov 28th, 2017 - 1:04 pm In Reply to: How did I let it get this bad? - Sorry, just have to vent. sm

I'm your same age. I realize now it's time to make some moves. I'm not stuck at home and it's time to do something else. This industry has no future, no benefits, no increase in pay.

We're constantly being taken advantage of by the MTSOs not having to pay benefits, not having to pay UE tax, wages way too low for an IC status, having to pay for our Internet, new computers when they request (or demand like Nuance has in the past), software.

We're not paid for conference calls, down time, meetings, or training working as an IC.

There are no more employee jobs except for with companies like Nuance, and most of us know the pattern with Nuance buyouts and outsourcing by now. There's no future with Nuance for anyone.

I've been looking for jobs outside of home and there are some! I was in claims and an admin assist before doing MT and am happy to have other skills, no kids at home, no parents at home, etc.

It feels so good when you finally realize you can move beyond this horrible MT journey that has no hope.

This is an unregulated industry for the MTs and no one has your back and no one cares how bad it gets for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)