Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 56)

Low paying - High demands

Posted: Nov 28th, 2017 - 11:09 am In Reply to: Don't take these low pay jobs! - jjjj

I work for 4 cpl and 7 cpl and it is horrible. The thing that gets me, is they want 100% from us in regards to everything. The doctor makes a mistake, it is on us, they don't put in the right demographics, it is on us, no demographics, we have to look up the patient, the account is verbatim, unless it isn't correct and so on and so on.

I am at the end of my rope, as no matter what I do, I still feel I am ripped a new one constantly by QA. I was told something that I didn't do in a report and stated it was in the Policies and Procedures. Well I looked it up and no it was not listed there as stated. I put things in quotes as dictated and it comes back corrected, Hello, what do you think in quotes means?

I am hanging by a thread and if it goes, I guess I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it. I have another job, so that helps me out, but the extra $$ that I make with transcription helps out also.

We are all just treated so poorly and for what, $10/hour (if that). I love when they say you produce twice as much with voice. I have yet to hit 400 lines per hour. When I transcribed I could do between 200 and 250 and now I do that on voice, so where's the double production there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)