Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

My heart goes out to you - FlaMT

Posted: Nov 28th, 2017 - 11:08 am In Reply to: Hospital - MT

Many many years ago MModal came in and outsourced the entire transcription department at our hospital. All of us had thought that we would retire from that job. Hearing the CEO state we are outsourcing this entire department brought a sick feeling to my stomach. They do it to "save money". Did the transcription quality go down hill? Of course it did. The doctors were very upset over it but unfortunately could not do anything about it. Mmodal hires the transcriptionists but your life turns into a hell hole. You do not get that account, for that account sooner than later goes to India and they transcribe it. And the quality goes to hell and no one cares. It's sad for the patients behind the report, but no one at Mmodal cares nor does the hospital administration. Its all about the bottom dollar. I've since left the transcription field and feel all my knowledge was thrown to the curb. My heart goes out to you. My advice to you is find another role. This industry is dying for the United States MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)