Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Move on - TJ

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 8:10 pm

Run don't walk away from MModal.....actually any MT work.  I am sorry to say this but it is true.  You cannot live on what they will pay you.  They will lie when you first start, and then all bets are off.  They love their position because it is Win/Win (Them), and Lose/Lose (You).  I know for some it may be impossible, close to retirement that sort of thing, but if you can get out of it now please truly do so.  It will never go back to what it was, and you will never be able to market yourself in this line of work.  It is so unfortunate because of the hard work and skills it takes for this job.  I hope the best for all of you and that is why I am saying, just get out of this line of work, you will be ever so glad you did!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)