Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Sorry, Nuance - Merry Christmas

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 2:06 pm

You do nothing to improve our working conditions. In fact, you thwart them. We have to muddle through crappy-sounding dictation and take chances that we are guessing just so we don't leave a blank. Well, guess what? I don't give a damn anymore. From this moment forward, I'm not going to waste my time straining and straining to understand muffled dictation from a cellphone. If I can't understand it, I'm going to leave what your stellar voice wreck has inserted. It obviously has better ears than I do. I have left blanks because of being unsure and I get penalized for that, too, because your QC minions are oh so smart and love to steal our money also. Since you are so adept at stealing our pay, go ahead and steal some more. I don't give a damn about that anymore either because I will at least make minimum wage and I will still have my soul. You will be paying the consequences at some point and you have to live with yourselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)