Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

AHD MT - MT

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 10:33 am In Reply to: Agreed - MT

Do you like how that third M.modal person was not even available? Probably went to get a cup of coffee or something. That was a very ship-shod conference call. Completely avoiding the most important information (non-information conference call) we needed to know losing our jobs! They all suck a big one. Oh I will use the crap of M.modal and they are not even going to know it! I am going to be nice as pie for the time it takes me to find another job. Then, then, poof! I am going to be gone from that company at my own convenience and timing! Survival fellow AHD MTs, survival! That's what it is now. Cannot wait for the barrage of emails coming our way! Accept them with a smile on your virtual face all the while having a little time to get out and be done and gone for good from this god-awful M.modal company!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)