Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

Hospital - MT

Posted: Nov 27th, 2017 - 8:40 am In Reply to: They know - and

I still not understand why the sale? If M.modal is taking over, was the hospital not happy with Alliance? I mean after all Alliance is a MTSO just like M.modal so what is the difference? Unless, the hospital just wants out of the business of transcription and does not want to be part owner at all? I am very sad indeed. I think we all did a great job for the hospital. I never heard any complaints otherwise from anyone except just the usual this doc wants this or that done but for the most part I thought we did a good job and provided them with excellent service. I don't know. I am just discouraged with the whole situation of doing transcription. You just cannot trust the field anymore and you sure cannot feel secure about your job in this business. MTSOs get bought and sold like we are herds of cattle with no regard to the human element, that being the MTs who take the biggest financial hit of all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)