Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I have been through these mergers 4 times - It always works the same. sm

Posted: Nov 26th, 2017 - 3:55 pm In Reply to: MM take over - Horrible

The administrators you work with initially for training on their many web sites are very nice. Give it 3-6 months. You will be transitioned to MM's pay and lousy benefits. You will probably keep your supervisor for a very short time. They are always the first to go. If you are on a big hospital account, in 6-8 months your work will start to disappear (India). You will be trained on a couple other different accounts and your shift changed. You will be audited, belittled, and threatened constantly. The very first e-mail I got from the new supervisor was a threat of termination over quality of work addressed to the whole team.

After 4 times of going through this, I can tell you the process never varied, and the previous post from Horrible is spot on. If you HAVE to go, then by all means go, but I would certainly start looking for something else right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)