Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

non Remote - AHD MT

Posted: Nov 26th, 2017 - 2:09 pm In Reply to: Question for non-REMOTE Alliance - workers

I am a remote worker. I thought we all worked at home?? I never knew that anyone worked in house actually? Maybe I have also misunderstood. I thought the other MTs not remote just used other kinds of PCs or something. You are right about total lack of communication though. I have never, ever known any MTs I work with. One time I wanted to ask an MT a question about an account I work on and I was not allowed to do it. The supervisor asked the MT the question and then gave me the answer. Is that not the strangest type of micromanagement you have ever heard of? Usually places of employment encourage team cooperation. Not this place. Total control over every aspect of the job and communication with coworkers is nil. I am sick to my stomach about call tomorrow. I just wish I could wake up from a bad dream. We are going to hear all sorts of lies and it will be nothing but a smokescreen put in front of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)