Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

QC was paid production and subject to the same sm - Adios

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 3:10 pm In Reply to: When I did QC for Nuance 2 years ago ... - mc

penalties as MLS. When I first started as a QC 8 years ago before Nuance bought out Focus (which was an excellent company), QCs were paid by the hour, but about 2 years ago, they put us all on production and we were subject to the grid. That's when I started to fail being a QC and went back to transcription, where I did better until Nuance began changing how they calculated pay via the grid, which is a total fraud. I was part of the September layoff, and even though I'm making even less money on unemployment than I was at Nuance (which was a tad more than minimum wage), the lack of stress and pressure from Nuance more than makes up for the poverty I'm experiencing now. All I can say is, thanks a lot Nuance, you've managed to practically ruin my life, but hey, at least the wonderful executives are living the good life. I'm so glad I could be of service to you all. And if you're an MT or QC, get out if you can. I know being in an abusive relationship is difficult to get out of, but if you can do it, it's better than having their boot on your head. The greedy Nuance money zombies sure don't care about you one bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)