Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 51)

mmodal - MT

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 12:04 pm In Reply to: mmodal - seriously

Well if we are lucky enough it will be 10 bucks an hour to train. I will take that time to look for other employment which by the way a job was offered full time to me as of this morning but I am going to hold back for now and keep working part time at my other job and use the crap out of Mmodal. I already know I will not qualify for UE. The minute when we are forced to go on production I will be ready to tell Mmodal where to stick it whether it be my part time job going full time or another type of job.... That is my plan and I am sticking to it. I refuse to work for Mmodal but I will use it to benefit me and my search for employment as long as it is an hourly wage to train. You all do the same also if you are working somewhere else already. Use the crap out of Mmodal and then when its time to go on production just quit! There will be nothing to lose by just quitting. Its not like we have any time vested there and I owe them nothing. Over 10 years with AHD. Yep and this is what I get in return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)