Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

As of yesterday my life was ruined - MT

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 10:50 am In Reply to: Well, I know I will miss everyone ... - Stoved Up

I will lose my house, I will lose my car. I will lose everything. All from an e mail. I had the chance to take a great job a few weeks ago and declined it because this company needed help because their power was out and needed extra help. Now the other company won't hire me. My family does not believe me that this happened. They say wait until the conference call and see. Yesterday after I read this e mail I was in shock, dismay and depressed. No way can a single person recover from this blow. Believe it or not this has me questioning my faith. It really is. M Modal is not a job. I immediately signed up for IC insurance through a company for ICs and I'm already set back money. I took on 3 IC jobs to replace this and hope to God I will be able to make money. I will take the severance, file unemployment which will not believe this, get the measly 230 a week and try IC. People are offering to take me in. Can you believe it? I can't. Nightmare Friday. On the upside I slept in today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)