Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

AHD - sad MT

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 7:26 am In Reply to: Use up your PTO, yo! - SleepyMT

Yeah, how do you like the bombardment we have kept getting with EMHS emails telling us about all of their positive changes? These emails have, from their cheerleaders, done nothing but tell me that soon we would be without jobs because they have went to their wonderful Cerner system. Of interest to me is how EMHS keeps wanting the employees to be their cheerleaders about writing to their Congress people about the medical issues and the hospital setting and blah, blah, blah. Why should we care as AHD employees? I for one laugh every time I get one of these emails. They care about their bottom line...money and use the guise trying to provide the best patient care as a front. You are correct. I have seen this coming for a long time (a year at least) and I think some employees higher up did too and left before the ax. As far as the email from the owners of AHD to us as employees coming out the day after Thanksgiving?!?! The owners at ADH always prided themselves as being different in the operation of a MTSO. This email did nothing but cement the fact that they are in fact no better than anyone else operating a MTSO and the former employees that have been on this site telling the rest of us to beware? Well, they certainly seen it coming and the rest of us were just hoping these former employees were wrong. All in hindsight now. And of all things to sell us out as employees out to M Modal? Wow, just wow. AHD just does not want to pay unemployment and that is their only strategy to sell us out and tell us we still have jobs. Like the email says--our jobs are secure!?!? Yee haw. Yeah they sure are :( We ALL know what Nuance and M Modal are like. Take over, use, abuse, and then you're fired!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)