Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You're right. I misunderstood. - I was wondering about the seeming

Posted: Nov 24th, 2017 - 2:31 pm In Reply to: You can't read either. - MT

dissonance between your "take" on the ACA and your presumed ability to handle college-level legal concepts. Or how you found time for college, working as an MT, and hanging here.

But this makes WHAT difference to your employment or healthcare future?

Millions of people losing healthcare coverage will, of course, decrease demand for healthcare services and thus for documentation of visits that don't happen. Simple stuff.

And your own coverage. IF you have insurance now, have you checked next year's premiums? Lifetime coverage is safe for 2018 because people are contracting for it right now. But "lmao" sounds about right. I wouldn't hold your breath in 2018 that losing unlimited lifetime coverage for both preexisting and new conditions, going back to the scary old days, will lower your premiums. They will continue to increase.

My objection to your position on the ACA is not the silly misconception that it adversely affects our work flow. It is the unnecessary misery, medically induced destitution and even death that what you wish for will bring on other people. I have no objection with all of us getting for ourselves what we wish on others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)