Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not true - MT

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2017 - 12:42 pm In Reply to: GET OUT - ex-MT

Nothing could be further from the truth. This generalization is just incorrect. This occupation is NOT toast. I have a day job where it is still straight typing run by transcriptionists and they treat us right. I am paid well and they put up with my good days and bad as far as production because they value my years of experience. They do not run me over the coals and they always make sure I have work. My second job pays less, is editing but they too have me in there for the long term and I don't see them letting me go. They give me freedom as an IC and they always pay on time. As long as there are patients there is a need for us. I am sick and tired of people on here degrading my career. Now, I've said it. Things are not perfect in any job or industry but please stop running my career through the muck. It may be over for you but it is far from over for me and my bosses will attest to that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)