Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 61)

I'm sorry you had that experience... - CaliMT

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2017 - 6:52 pm In Reply to: Working for tiny companies. - MT

I worked for a small MTSO when I first decided to become an IC. She was wonderful, always had time for you and never made you feel stupid. In time, I became a small MTSO myself, and I hope that no one who worked for me ever felt the way that you do. They never complained to me; a few of them said I was great to work for, and I hope that the others felt the same. Fast forward to today, and I still have a few small clients of my own but need to supplement my income by subcontracting to other MTSOs again. I am working with two companies, both run by lovely ladies who are so sweet and always ready to answer any concerns I may have. I hope that you find a place that is a better fit for you so that you can enjoy being an MT again. It's awful to work for someone who doesn't appreciate you, and I hope you can find someone who does. Of course, we'll never get the pay that we used to, but that's not the small MTSO's fault. It's the fault of the big companies who have ruined the market and give no thought at all to their MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)