Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Real Truth - Where is it

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2017 - 12:39 pm In Reply to: The real truth - SN

I need to contact a former MT who worked for this company and was let go and have her tell her side of the story, it is completely different from your version.

First off, she could only work weekends and had designated hours with absolutely no flexibility. She was constantly hounded that she was in a report too long, as she was trying to decipher through some horrible ESL. She was hounded with QA as well. She was a very conscientious MT and tried her best, no consideration was ever given to that. They monitored her constantly it seemed and once again, she had very bad dictators. At that time it was all overflow work for some hospital and I guess they had a day shift inhouse, so all they got were evenings and weekends and she never was able to work evenings during the week.

Again these companies are just liars in every sense of the word and they just use the MTs to meet their needs as most of the work is overflow and not truly their own accounts.

So SN, from what I have read on this board about you, I don't buy for one second your post. Me thinks that doth protest too much!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)