Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Bankruptcy - NNAL

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2017 - 12:32 pm In Reply to: Bankruptcy? - LnFn

I inquired, but I am so in dept, with no savings, that I cannot afford to pay the lawyer fee. I have been sued for the first time in my life. Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot get sued for unsecured debt...you can...I was. It's I agreed to a judgement, as I have no assets, my car is a 2005. My mother and son both help me pay my rent and I supported my poor self with proper documents requested, and I have not heard anything and it was in and around May of this year. For me, it would be like getting blood from a rock. I have no extra money, not even 5.00 to pay out. I am 58, job searching and have been told all sorts of reasons why I would not fit the position. It's a really bad time for me at this point in my life. But eventually the right job, right employer will grab me. Good luck to you all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)