Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

The real truth - SN

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2017 - 10:31 am In Reply to: Employee status is a farce - dont offer insurance - PTO is just insulting

Hello..Normally we ignore these things, but we will respond this once ONLY. We have a large amount of applicants. We give people a chance more than most companies, but if someone comes in typing wrong diagnoses and medication dosages repeatedly, then no we do not keep them. I have never worked anywhere that did allow critical errors on a regular basis during training. It is understandable to get used to dictators and account guidelines, etc. We have also had some people that clearly did not have the 10 years experience they claimed. By no means do we expect perfection. We do require 98% accuracy and no we do not deduct pay for any reason. If anyone wants to pass us by, that is fine. We have over 40 employees and several accounts and growing, which is why we keep hiring. Checks are always on time with direct deposit or mailed, your preference. We have always paid everyone. I wanted to clear the air for anyone looking and needing a job instead of being mislead by disgruntled ex employees. Your PTO time is calculated on what you make daily over a certain period of time. Our feedback has always been polite. This is all I feel needs to be said. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)