Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It actually varies greatly - LDSMT

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2017 - 9:21 am In Reply to: It clocks you out of Workforce if you've had it open - sm

In teamwork you could be signed in for 2 hours without clocking in or out and it kept you signed in. Workforce is a joke. Sometimes I can be signed in for over an hour and it doesn't log me off, sometimes it is 15 minutes. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it will keep you signed in and when it doesn't, and when I complained about it, I was told I was the only one who complained about it, so it must be something to do with my computer. I wish more people would complain when they find flaws so that it would be documented as a problem with the program and not just a "me" problem. If the HDSM doesn't get feedback, they think everything is fine and dandy. I have many problems with Workforce but I seem to be the only one, according to my HDSM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)