Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

According to what I was told by my - caseworker

Posted: Nov 20th, 2017 - 1:56 pm In Reply to: A lot of us were just laid off - in August. - NM

TTS had first denied to them that I had even been laid off in the first place and that I was still a full time employee. Then they fudged on the actual layoff date. I had to fight lie after lie about the times I was not working due to being out of work (TTS made out to UE office like I just wasn't working my shift at all), but I had kept all of the OOW emails I sent to my team leads. I don't know how in the world they got away with that - unless my caseworker just misunderstood what she was told somehow. Seeing that they are still kicking and actually hiring again, apparently there were no consequences on them for misrepresenting the facts to the government. Yeah, folks like you and I would be under the jail for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)