Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Good advice all around. - Several years ago

Posted: Nov 19th, 2017 - 11:26 am In Reply to: Taking an IC job with Nuance accounts: Dangerous - MT1965

when our pays were much better, I paid of everything, and I mean everything. I do not have credit card debt, car payments, etc. I have my mortgage and utilities -that's it. After I paid everything off, I never ran up debt again, which has been a mighty blessing through this mess. It has allowed me to make decisions I could not have made if I had been in deep debt. I worked at whatever I had to, to pay off the debt faster along with my job...dog walking, pizza delivery, cleaning, worked retail, flea markets, eBay...you name it, and yes, I worked more than 1 job at a time to accomplish my goal. I made up my mind to never let Nuance or any one like them, control my life like they had.

Being debt free has given me freedom that is amazing.

I realize there are people not in the same situation I am in, but if I can do it SO CAN YOU!!! The Bible is spot on when it says you are slave to the lender.

Do not lose hope. I am now in a work situation that is phenomenal. I still do IC work along with my regular job, as NO ONE EVER KNOWS WHAT TOMORROW MAY BRING.

I thank God daily for what I have, what I was able to accomplish, and most of all the opportunities, not matter how small, that were afforded me to reach my goal. Use those for YOUR BENEFIT to get WHAT YOU WANT, even if it means putting up with a crappy MTSO for a period of time to reach your goal.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I had to work some pretty crappy situations to get out of the debt, but once I did, I was in the position to pick IC jobs I WANTED.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)