Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Oddly enough, my name is Wendy and I have just signed - on to RecordsOne

Posted: Nov 17th, 2017 - 11:13 pm In Reply to: RecordsOne - Wendy

but I did not write this review. I have had Internet Explorer lag with the system but my instinct is that over time, I will be able to make enough to make this job pay some bills. I am new on Epic as well and using IT which is somewhat of a chore but it does help. Moving around screen with my mouse is also time consuming.

I worked for this hospital in 1986. They are a good institution where I would go for care. RecordsOne is also pleasant and easy to work with. In light of the fact I have been unemployed for 5 months, this is a Godsend. I am willing to see if this lasts. Even if it means typing the more difficult radiologists which I have found are easy once you become accustomed to their dialect.

This is why this is a good job. We get the same rads and can use the generic template, saving time of the search required.

I want to make sure it is not misunderstood that this person I am responding to is me since there are not that many "Wendy"s I have met.

I am Wendy D and I live near this facility. I am staying the course and will get a PT job to supplement if needed but will first try to sell paintings in the mall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • RecordsOne - Wendy (Views: 1319, 2017-11-17, 6:49 pm)
    • Oddly enough, my name is Wendy and I have just signed - on to RecordsOne